3. Double click on "openvpn-2.1.3-install.exe" file and install it by choosing next
and continue for all stages and prompts.
4. After above installation is completed, you would notice an OpenVPN icon on your
5. Download the “USA-Solvpn-config” or “UK-Solvpn-config” configuration zip file
depending on what you had selected during your order. Please download ONLY one configuration
6. Unzip the downloaded SolVPN configuration file and copy ALL files to “C:/Program
Files/openvpn/config” OR "C:/Program Files (x86)/openvpn/config" folder (depends
on different windows versions, 32-bit or 64-bit).
7. Double click on Openvpn client icon on your desktop. The client VPN service would
start and place a small openvpn icon in the system task bar at the bottom right of
8. Right Click on it and choose appropriate Solvpn US or UK Server and then select
9. When asked, enter your login and password that you had chosen during order process.
10. The connection would establish showing GREEN color in icon terminal.
Setup OpenVPN on Windows(XP, Vista, W7)
Preparation:Only for Windows Vista and Windows 7:
Before you install OpenVPN client on Windows 7 or Vista, you have to disable UAC
(User Account Control) as follows:
1. Open up Control Panel, and type in "UAC" into the search box. You'll see a link
for "Turn User Account Control (UAC) on or off":
2. On the next screen you should uncheck the box for "Use User Account Control (UAC)",
and then click on the OK button.